Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Wyoming Fireworks

I knew Fourth of July would be pretty dang cool in Wyoming, but now i am leaning more the the word....EPIC. Not only can you buy anything your little heart desires legally, but everybody and their dog buys them too.
Then the whole state of wyoming piles together in a shooting site and lights them all off. It was truely amazing! With every step there is a firework bursting 5 feet above your head; and you think THAT gets your heart stopped/racing...until you get the ashes AND FIRE falling on your head.
At the same time, thousands of fireworks are being skyrocketed 40 feet in the air simultaneously, and sends the sky into an incredible neon ablaze.
I am doing a crappy job explaining the thrill, so its something that you will just have to experience.




Despite the large fires in the dry grass, fireworks shooting at cars and people, and the thousands of pyro-maniacs, it was definately the best firework experience of my life.

2 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME!!!!!! AHHH! I so wish I could see them with you! It was way nice to have some of those use-to-be-illegal fireworks from Wyoming this year (totally legal, at least for now) - so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you and I have lamented about the midwest, but I have to agree the fireworks were the BOMB. Yea for lax laws!!

    ReplyDelete