Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He came, He came!


After one of the longest weeks of my life, Zack came for my birthday! It was so good to see him and we really had a blast! I didn't get very many pictures, but here is what I have.

For my birthday, Zack took me to one of my favorite restaurants, Texas Roadhouse! Yum!

It was a great weekend!

Also, it has reached an all-time low of -35 degrees here. It hasn't been this low in Cheyenne since 1888! In the meantime, I am mooching off rides from lucky individuals who get to park in the garage.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! You always were one to order specialty drinks at restaurants while the rest of us were getting water. . .remember the day we mailed Jalynn off to the MTC? :) I totally thought you got rid of that sparkly shirt because I have not seen it since last year but I'm glad you still like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so glad he came to see you!!! -35?? Ouch! And I thought it was cold here.... I'll not complain again! Love you chum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really cold! You should throw boiling water out into the air. Sounds like you guys had fun. The one picture of Zack is really scary though, like he's going to come and beat me up or something. You've got a tough guy there. So, did he give you a ring for your birthday?
    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete