Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One month down!

Wow! I cant believe that I have already spent a month here! The girls in the class before mine said that the time flies, and they sure weren't exaggerating. One month down!

So do you remember all those textbooks? Here are about a quarter of them in my backpack. I have learned a few life's lessons by carrying this bad boy. 1. Don't try to swing it on your back...it will bring you down. 2. If you turn around with it on, it will knock down everything on the walls, and the unfortunate individual behind you. 3. If you are looking for ways to strengthen your back, this is golden.


Oh and this is my first letter! Yes, I finally got mail...and I was super excited. It came from my Branch President wishing me a Happy Birthday. How nice. :) Anyway, I am still not 100% trusting of the postal service here, beings that they only had to carry it about 6 miles to get it to my house.
And I know that a few of you wanted to see more of my house, so here begins our house tour. First things first, the freezer. I think that any current or previous college student can appreciate this sight. Remember when I said that I needed crock pot recipes? Yeah, I wasn't joking...

My living room. My roommate is in the process of repainting it.
My kitchen! I love love love the bar. I am quite a fan of my little kitchen.
My shower. Pretty sure its 2x2.
My bathroom. Its not a whole lot of counter space....But I it has some good potential to it.
And thats about all thats left of my little house. Its not much, and other than the many creepy sounds that it makes at night, I am growing to really like it.

And a little update, Zack comes for my birthday in 2 days! Not sure what we are going to do in Cheyenne, since the only places that I know are the launder-mat and Wal Mart, but I need to get to know this city anyway.
Also, you know you have been in the dental hygiene program for a month when you start having nightmares about teeth.
One month down, 15 to go!

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous of your kitchen. I'm pretty sure it's at least twice as big as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you ever shave your legs in that shower? ha!

    ReplyDelete