Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dinosaurs Anyone?

So last week was my Spring Break! I got to go back to Utah, it was so good to be home! :) I forgot how busy Utah is. Despite the craziness, I still had a blast. For Monday-Thursday I just hung out with my family. Then on Friday Zack came. We watched this little beauty:
I must say...not my best movie choice. I was annoyed with the ending, but I think its one of those movies that everybody should see just so that they can say that they have seen it.

Then Saturday me and Zack decided to go to Thanksgiving Point. Me and Zack decided to educate ourselves and go to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. We were both surprisingly impressed. They had lots of really cool dinosaurs. I wanted to upload all of my pictures because I have quite a few really cool ones, but I got tired of uploading only 5 at a time. Here are some of our pictures:















After we were done with our Dino fun we headed down to Provo and saw old friends, ate delicious food, watched silly movies, etc. Overall, it was a great weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!! Nice to get out of town once in a while--I'm jealous. How could you leave me in the midwest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures! I love how you say that Utah is so busy. That's cute.
    I'm quite impressed with Thanksgiving points dino collection. I'm glad that they were thankful enough for dinosaurs to include a museum about them too.
    You should call me sometime.
    Love you!
    Malesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! :) haha Especially the second one of Zack being a caveman- its priceless :) Did you see my sister when you went there- she gives tours of the dino museum!

    ReplyDelete