Saturday, April 16, 2011

First Term...Check!

Yes, I made it through my very first term of hygiene school! As long as it has already felt, I can't believe that I am already 1/4 of the way done! :)
Hey look: its me, its me!! I have now seen officially 7 patients. And I must say that there is something enthralling about hearing you instrument go "scrape" and seeing a piece of calculus come flying 3 feet into the air. Its fun. :)
I don't know why I posted this picture. I can't figure out how to delete it now that its already posted either. But yes, and Zack is here! I am no longer all by my lonesome in Wyoming. We have spent the last week trying to find him a job and an apartment, but turns out its way harder than I thought it would be. The first apartment we thought would be fantastic: until we found out it had bedbugs. The next apartment we found reeked like cigarette smoke. Last night me and Zack came up with a plan: If he doesn't get a job and an apartment within the next week, he will go back to Cali. Cross your fingers with us! We have been having lots of fun while he is here though. We are too poor to eat out lots, so we make yummy creations in my kitchen, have fun with the accessories at the mall (hence the above pictures) and we have recently become a little bit interested in the show Glee. Its nice having my best friend back. :)
Bring on term 2!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Angela!!!!! I'm so so excited for your first semester done!!! BRAVO my love, BRAVO!!!! I'm definitely crossing my fingers for finding him an apartment! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete