Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It Begins!

Yes I have finally joined the blogging world! After much convincing, I figure that blogging is better than Facebook to keep people up to date with my life. Anyway, a tidbit of background, I recently moved to Wyoming and I am attending LCCC for Dental Hygiene! I came here not knowing a soul, and its been an adventure riding solo in the great state of Wyoming.
Also, I am crazy about a particular boy named Zack who attends school at BYU-Idaho, and we have been dating for about a year and a half now! However because he is in Idaho, we have been doing long distance, which has been pretty crappy. But come April he will join me in here in Wyoming! Wahoo! I just love that boy.
Anyway, thats my life in a nutshell...
It's pretty simple. :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Angela. We are looking forward to many future posts. You need to add some pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you decided to join the blog world!

    ReplyDelete