Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Woes of Wyoming

I consider myself a pretty optimistic person. However, every once in a while life with catch up to me. Today is one of those days.
1. I went to a launder-mat today. It was super sketchy and looked like it had HIV written all over it. I spent most of the time contemplating if my clothes would come out cleaner or dirtier. Also, it cost $2 for one load in a washer, and a quarter for every 7 min in the dryer. I also had a little situation with the bleach...don't know if I am going to use that launder-mat or bleach ever again.
2. I don't get mail here for some reason. I have had several people try to send me stuff and I haven't gotten any of it. So if you need to send me something...you will probably have to drive at least 8 hours for me to get it.
3. Because I don't get mail, I never got my debit card. Wells Fargo's solution: Send me another debit card in the mail. Seriously?
4. As I was out and about I had a lady tell me today that I look like I definitely don't belong here. Still not sure how to take that.
5. I am getting really sick of Toastino's Pizzas and Lean pockets. I have a crock-pot and would love to start using it. If anybody has any yummy crockpot recipes, or any easy recipes at all, I would seriously love you.

On a happier note, Zack is coming in 6 days for my birthday!!! Wahoo!

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I promise I don't do this that often.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your life really sucks right now. Ha! Just kidding! I can write that because I feel like I've been there and done that before, especially really expensive dirty laundry facilities. I'm sorry about the no mail thing. I have your b-day present that I was going to mail tomorrow (making up for last year), but now I will just hold on to it until I can find out how to get it to you. Maybe I will mail it to Zack instead. I'll call you. Love you!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey angela (this is Zack's sister Candie),
    i've been using my crockpot a lot lately because i'm too busy working to cook any other way! i've gotten a lot of recipes off of this website: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/. you should look there if you haven't already - she makes like everything in her crockpot and some of them are pretty darn tasty.

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete