Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wyoming Life

My last picture with my mom before when she dropped me off in Wyoming. Does it look like I was sobbing my eyes out? Because I totally was.
This is my new look. I seriously wear scrubs ALL THE TIME NOW! I am forgetting what it feels like to wear jeans. On the bright side, if I gain 20 pounds, i don't think anybody would ever notice...
My View that I look at every time I look outside. At least in this picture there is no snow! :)
My textbooks that I have literally sold my soul and bank account to. Goodbye life, see you in a year and a half!

And last but not least, by bedroom. I spend 50% of my life at the school, and the remaining 50% in here. This is about the only place in Cheyenne that I know.

Many of you are probably wondering why I choose Wyoming to do Dental Hygiene School. Here are the reasons:
1. BYU-Idaho doesn't have a dental hygiene program
2. I finished my Pre-Reqs in December and this program started in January; none of the other programs started until the following August.
3. Its an accelerated program. I get done in 16 months instead of 2 years! Wahoo!

4 comments:

  1. Chum!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world so I can see what's up in your life! You are so awesome... I can't believe you're way up in Wyoming! AHHH! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Angela!! Your room actually looks nice--nicer than my apartment!! Way to post some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures. You are too skinny for your own good. Go eat some butter or something, will ya? I bought you a birthday present a couple of days ago. This year I'm determined to get it right.
    Be excited. Very, very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. . . . your apartment doesn't look too shabby. For some reason I was imagine shag carpet and ghetto wooden walls. Ha ha. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete